I just have to ask everyone I run into these days how their jerking off is going since we are all of us subjected to WAR PORN!!!!!
I don’t know about you but I get a real stiffy when I see another grainy video of some kind of penis substitute having a glorious orgasmic explosion and destroying something!
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE ANYWAY, RIGHT?
On the flip side, I have to love the folks on the Left who are so deranged these days that it’s their default stance to take the opposite side of an issue even if it means endorsing a bunch of repressive and brutal clowns. Seeing Democrats talk about ‘war powers’ when Obama spent months just bombing the shit out of the Libyans and then getting all up in arms about the single digit casualty numbers when they were downplaying what happening in Benghazi or the Americans killed in the Afghan withdrawal just speaks volumes about what’s important to them.
Better still is seeing the same people who were cheering when gas prices were skyrocketing a few short years ago because they wanted to kill the fossil fuel industry now fretting about the impact and costs to people due to higher gas prices (which still haven’t matched what the highest prices were under Biden).
Oh… I was watching CNN the other day and what I really loved was them giving shade to the Iranians. The saw was along the lines of the price the Iranian people are paying with the campaign… it’s as if in World War II when they were attacking Germany and the Nazis the newscasts talked about the poor Germans who were suffering.
Look, if you think that a nation led by people who have been shouting Death to America and trying to get nuclear weapons aren’t a threat then you’re doing your best ostrich impression. There would never be a perfect time to deal with Iran but there isn’t a better time than now when the regime is weaker than it’s been in decades and doesn’t even fully have the support of the people of the country.
I have to admit though that the constant parade of Democrats who have both engaged in the fruitless exercise of shutting down portions of the government in a show for their cult members engaging in hysterical bleating when a military action is less than two weeks old shows us all just how far the party has fallen.
If you look, I’m obviously not a fan of war but military power exercised judiciously as an extension of Foreign Policy is nothing more than another tool in the tool belt. Iran wasn’t negotiating in good faith. As a matter of fact they have NEVER negotiated in good faith. Over 40 years they done everything in their power to destabilize the Middle East. A world without a nation under the rule of the mullahs and the IRGC would be a better place.
People forget what Iran once was the way they forget what Lebanon once was. In both cases the repressive mullahs had a great deal to do with how things changed. In Iran it was the total repression of the populace and in Lebanon it was destabilizing the country by supporting Hezbollah.
No one wants war. No one wants to see their shit blown up, to see people lose their lives but seriously? Are people forgetting all the Americans killed in Iraq as a result of the actions of people funded by the Iranians? Are they forgetting how this has gone on for over four decades? Do you really think things would be better if this regime actually had nuclear weapons? If anything it would mean Saudi Arabia and Israel and maybe even Egypt would push forward into having nuclear arsenals of their own. THINK THAT’S A GOOD THING?
I’m in a wait and see state at the moment. There may be temporary pain to be sure but it will be well worth it the more we can diminish and downgrade the threat of a regime that as recently as two months ago killed over 30k of their own citizens. Also, the next time someone calls Trump a dictator? Look no further than Iran to see what real dictators looks like and stop the hysterics.
No comments:
Post a Comment